Vision & Mission
No program of action can succeed unless it has the vision, will and the facilities of infrastructure and the other quality inputs to transcribe its objectives into reality. Satya Sewa Sansthan karnal has the vision, the will and the Infrastructural facilities and other quality inputs to transcribe its dream into reality. The society is committed to:
- Impart quality education in technical courses to our students making them useful contributors of the society.
- To provide trained and competent pharmacist and technical diploma holders to the hospitals/ dispensaries/ production, marketing & research industry.
- Provide excellence in education and health care across the state of Haryana and India.
- To ensure “Health for all” and awareness towards the use of medicines/about the communicable diseases.
- Inculcating discipline, loyalty and moral values and to Promote professionalism.
- Conducting job-oriented courses in appropriate technologies for benefit of society.
- Interacting with industries, alumni and society by offering mutually beneficial services, creating unshakeable trust and maintaining high moral standards.
- To aware the peoples regarding the technical knowledge and courses and helping them to be self-employed or well placed in different industry.
- We consider the scenario of Indian Pharmaceutical/Technical Academia in the coming years, which will definitely driven by pharmacy, engineering and information technology.
- We also feel the student-placement and industry–institute partnership essential for professional and institutional development in the favor of its student-oriented vision and mission.